Please note the following conditions
1. All items should be checked thoroughly at the time of delivery and signed for by client . Hi- Spec Design can not
be responsible for any damages or shortages after client has signed for the goods.
2. Although we will be pleased to advise , Hi-Spec Design can not be held responsible for technical problems
regarding installation of appliances or suitability. All technical specifications should be thoroughly studied by
client designer/installer prior to placing the order. This information are available on all manufacturers websites.
3. Please note we can not return any of appliances unless they are still in their original packaging and with good
condition. Even then there will be 25% manufacture re-stocking charge that we have to pass on to end user.
4. All orders will be placed after receiving written confirmation of the final list of appliances by the client.
5. All goods have to be paid for in full, 5 days before any delivery/collection can take place.
6. In case client request delivery we will quote for this separately as we will need more information including full
address and post code. In this case storage is complimentary for 7 days. For longer storage period, weekly
storage charges are available upon request.
- Hi Spec Design reserves the right to change the applicable Terms and Conditions, cancel and/or amend the offer at any time without notice.
- Referral scheme qualifications only on furniture over the value of £15,000 + VAT.
- Only clients who have received the email directly from @hi-specdesign.com are eligible for promotions.
- Referrals made before the promotion invitation do not qualify.